For a location map on Google, please click here.
Riding the rails
- Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
- Construction complete in 2014, stops near Tesco Puchong (3 minute walk from hotel)
- Light Rapid Transit (LRT)
- Ampang line to extend route to Puchong, with 3 stops in proximity by 2014)
RapidKL and Metrobus bus services run connecting Puchong to Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
- From Pasar Seni/Central Market ( KL )- Tesco Puchong bus route number RapidKL buses number U69, U60 & U70 stops at Tesco Puchong.
- From the same location, Metrobuses number U28 and 21.
- The journey takes approximately 30 minute
The Puchong township is well-linked to other parts of Klang Valley via the following options:
- Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP)
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
- Bukit Jalil Highway
- Kesas highway,
- Elite Highway,
- Federal Highway (exit Motorola)
- Puchong-Sungai Besi Highway
- Shah Alam Expressway
Map will be provided soon.